Melissa & Doug 17 Piece Sandwich Making Set
Make your sandwich the way you like it with this Melissa & Doug wooden sandwich kit. Kids will love to slice their sandwich with the wooden knife as a satisfying "crunch" sound will be made. The included wooden storage tray is great for keeping all the toys neat and organised between meals. This wooden toy set will be a hit with any budding chef!
- 16 wooden sandwich ingredients + 1 wooden storage tray
- Includes four bread slices, two buns, three meats, five veggies, two cheese slices & a wooden knife
- Makes a satisfying crunch sound with every slice
- Size : 33 x 24 x 5 cm
- Age : 3-5 Years
Discover More Ways to Play
- Ask the child to identify each food and to categorise it by the basic food groups: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits & vegetables.
- Ask the child to make you a sandwich. Specify the kind of sandwich you would like and list the order in which the sandwich should be made.
- Ask the child to place the slices of the sandwich bread together to form a small loaf. Ask them to use the knife to cut the slices apart. Explain that the bread was cut into four equal slices. Each slice is one quarter of the loaf.
- Place four or more foods in front of the child. Let him/her study them before asking the child to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.