Lil' builders will love getting their hands on this Melissa & Doug Wooden Take-Along Tool Kit, with all the tools, boards and bolts they need for fun constructive play! Kids can use the easy-to-grip wooden hammer, screwdriver, and wrench to pound, twist, and turn the wooden nuts, bolts, and peg nails, making various combinations of shapes and patterns. This sturdy wooden construction set has all the tools children need to create projects, encouraging their creativity and independent, imaginative play.
- 24 pieces DIY play set
- Includes wooden nails, screws, nuts & bolts
- Includes child-size play hammer, wrench & screwdriver
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, counting, sorting, colour recognition and problem-solving skills
- Size: 11.9 x 13.7 x 24.9 cm
- Age: 3 -5 years
Discover More Ways to Play
- Have kids count the number of tools and identify each one.
- Have kids sort the flat boards with holes by colour and to identify the colours. Have them count the number of boards in each colour and count the total number of boards. Have kids sort the screws by the colour of the screw heads. Ask them to to identify the colours and count the total number of screws.
- Have kids count the number of holes in each flat board. Then have them put two of the boards end and count the total number of holes in both. Try different combinations, adding and counting the holes in each.