When your swaddled baby begins to show signs of rolling, it is time to transition them to arms-out sleeping for their safety. This organic ergopouch Butterfly Cardi is designed to be a transition aid worn over your baby’s swaddle or sleeping bag, to help them transition to arms-out with minimal sleep interruptions and maximum sleep comfort. Made from breathable natural fibres, this cardi is perfect for babies with sensitive skin.
Suitable for little ones who are ready to transition out of swaddling into arms out sleeping, ages 2-6 months. Not to be used as an alternative for swaddling.
- Fold-over Arm Pockets - The easy to use arm pockets create a sense of containment, the feeling they are used to from swaddling. By gently releasing one arm out at a time, this can help a baby transition to arms-out sleeping.
- Adjustable Fit - use the press studs to adjust the fit of the Cardi around your baby’s torso. The super stretch in all directions will allow for comfort and full chest expansion.
- Self-Soothing – as baby’s arms are contained inside the fold-over arm pockets during the swaddling stage (days 1-3, Read How to Transition Guide), they will have access to their hand for self-soothing
- Organic Cotton - skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents sweat resting on sensitive skin
- TOG rated - 0.2 TOG suitable over the top of a sleeping bag during any season, or just with a nappy on those hot summer days.
- Friendly for Hips - does not interrupt the natural sleeping position for healthy joint development
- Fabric: 95% Organic Cotton & 5 % Elastane
- Wear with Sleeping Bag
- Care Instructions: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable
- Age : 2- 6 months ( 5- 8kg)
- Colours : Grey Marl or Natural