Zazu Sleeptrainer Sam the Lamb - Blue
Super tired of your kids waking up at the crack of dawn? Zazu Sleeptrainer Sam the Lamb (Blue) is here to rescue your sleep! This compact sleeptrainer, clock and nightlight all in one teaches your little ones when it is OK to get up and out of bed for bedtime or naptime. When Sam's eyes are closed, it is bedtime and when they open in the morning, it is OK to get up. Featuring a colour changing LCD screen to help show kids when it is morning or night and a dimmable nightlight with an automatic timer. There is even an alarm clock function, with adjustable volume for older children.
- Eyes open & close -Set at a specific time or by length of nap
- Colour changing 7 cm LCD display - changes colour to denote morning or night
- Analogue and digital time
- Easy for children to learn & understand
- Alarm clock - choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume
- Adjustable brightness & auto shut-off
- Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or automatically switch off after 5-15-30 minutes.
- Operates on AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)
- Age recommendation: As of 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child
- Size : 20 x 12 x 14 cm
SAM is not a toy and is tested according to EU regulations