Looking at boosting your milk supply?
I discovered milk & cookies by Jewels lactation cookies around when my first bubs was 7 months old and I felt my milk supply dropping dramatically from exhaustion. Not only did it work to boost my supply, it was so delicious! It was like my afternoon treat to look forward to every day!
Simply, they're a little treat for yourself while helping to boost your milk supply.
Full of natural galactagogues- being oats, brewers yeast and flaxseeds, these lactation (or even just energy) cookies help promote and support lactation in the breastfeeding mummy. Each ingredient has their own reputation to boost breast milk supply.
Brewers yeast has many more properties than just being an amazing powerhouse galactagogue. The yeast along with oats, has:
- B group vitamins
- Iron and nutrients to help boost energy
- Stabilise blood sugar levels (and those sugar cravings)
New mums (and let’s face it, mothers in general) don’t always have time to bake or look after their own health during this crazy period.
Energy levels play an important role on a mummy's emotional well-being and milk supply. Whether you’re breastfeeding, pumping, or even if you have stopped breastfeeding but are looking for a tasty, bikkie to keep your energy levels up, then try these amazing cookies by Jewels.
- Flavour: Apple crumble lactation cookie
- Includes 12 lactation cookies
- Pieces of apple & chunks of pecan nut with flavours of vanilla, cinnamon, clove & nutmeg
- Sealed in heat seal bags (shelf life of 4 months+)
- Packaged in reusable luxe cookie tin