The Gro Company Gro-Egg 2 Room Thermometer
|Expected release date is 18th Aug 2017|
MEET the Sexy New & Improved Version of the Best Selling Room Thermometer!
This ambient digital thermometer is a larger, brighter design which makes it even easier than before to check your little one is resting at the correct temperature. This version of the Groegg 2 is now powered by USB, making it an easy to use travel essential.
With the usual innovative colour changing system and handy temperature display, the Groegg 2 now has 3 levels of adjustable brightness, allowing it to be used as a nightlight or to find a light level that suits your baby. The stylish Groegg 2 makes it simplier for parents to keep baby comfortable.
Becoming a new parent, you're always wondering if baby is too cold or too warm. The Gro Company have created the #1 Best Selling Gro-egg™ Room Thermometer that uses colour as a great way to show the room temperature. Let this nightlight remind you at a glance to adapt the baby’s bedding, change their clothing or adjust the room temperature, at a moment's notice.
If parents are using the Grobag Baby Sleeping Bag, then the Gro-egg also helps to highlight when to change between the togs (or warmth rating), depending on the season and room temperature.
- Easy to understand colour coded system indicates room temperature
- Digital thermometer with permanent lit LCD readout
- Soft touch silicone Dome
- Adjustable Egg Brightness (3 levels) - makes for a super handy nightlight
- Guidance on correct tog of Grobag to use
- Instructions and safer sleep guidance courtesy of The Lullaby Trust included
- USB lead included
- Soft Touch Silicone Dome
- Size : Height = 12.5cm
- Blue indicates it is too cold (under 16°C)
- Recommended (16°C—20°C)
- The room is warm (20°C—24°C)
- Room is too warm (24°C and above)
- Easy-to-use room thermometer that changes colour to indicate temperature
- Provides a soft nightlight glow
- Digital, permanently back-lit LCD screen makes it easy to check quickly
- Room thermometer is mains-operated, so no batteries are required
Safe sleep practice
Nursery temperature is a critical part of every parent's safer sleep practice. With the Gro-Egg, peace of mind is available with just a glance through the nursery door, meaning there's no need to risk waking the baby to check that the room is the right temperature.