Grobag Side Zip Sleep Bag - Pocket Full of Fins- 2.5 Tog
The famous award winning Grobag sleep bag is here. This GroBag Side Zip with Shoulder Press Studs Sleep Bag - Pocket Full of Fins - 2.5 Tog.
Your little one will love diving into this gorgeous turquoise Grobag with all over shark print and faux pocket detailing in contrasting blue and orange stripes. With its super soft jersey cotton lining, this Grobag Sleeping Bag is sure to keep your little one cosy whilst they sweetly dream. These baby sleep bags have a neck opening and armholes and are therefore “worn” by the baby to help the baby stay at the right temperature through the night without the problem of traditional blankets and sheets being kicked off or getting tangled up. They become a great part of the bedtime routine, and will help your baby feel familiar, secure and confident and understand when its time for bed, even when away from home
- Available in 2.5 tog warmth rating
- For standard room temperatures of 16-20°C
- 100% jersey cotton outer
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 months
- Super-soft jersey cotton lining
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog
- Zip-click feature
- Machine washable & can be tumble dried on low heat
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer on sizes 0-6 and 6-18 months, user guide & safe sleep information
- British Standard approved BS8510:2009 & Australian Safety Standard Approved AS/NZS 1249:2003
- Size : 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months
Choosing a size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 4kg (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
|Approximate child age||Minimum child weight||Maximum child length|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||116cm|
|6-10 years||58cm chest||140cm|
Choosing a Tog
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product.
A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the number of clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of their bedroom and your baby's health.
|3.5 tog||Cold temperatures - for cold room temperatures of 12-16°C
|2.5 tog||All year round - for standard room temperatures of 16-20°C
|1.0 tog||Summer and daytime naps - warmer weather and in rooms of 20-24°C
|0.5 tog||Holiday and heatwaves - hot weather and warm rooms of 24-27°C
|0.2 tog||Heatwaves - hot weather and very warm rooms above 27°C|
Why choose a GROBAG?
- You are choosing a Baby Sleep Bag that meets all the requirements of the new British Standard (BS 8510:2009)
- You are choosing the only Baby Sleep Bag recommended by FSID, the UK’s leading Cot Death Charity
- You are choosing a Baby Sleep Bag that has gone through rigorous quality control and testing
- You are choosing a Baby Sleep Bag that uses only the highest quality and reliable components such as YKK zips and poppers
- You are choosing a Baby Sleep Bag which will be correctly sized for your baby, in line with the new British Standard
- You are choosing a Baby Sleep Bag with 100% natural cotton lining and outer fabric
- You are choosing the UK’s favourite pioneering, and award winning Baby Sleep Bag, Grobag!